Friday, December 19, 2008

Super Friday!


Hey Yinzers,

So I just woke up. Yep that is the truth. I watched the Penguins win in Atlanta last night after a huge day of Christmas Shopping. A Rod has texted me from the Snow Fort known as his parents house in Colorado. He sent me some pictures of Mule Deer everywhere. I know I know so what does this have to do with the late blog- nothing.....move on.

Like I said Pittsburgh won 6-3 last night in a legal scrimmage against the Thrashers. The return Of MAF was unbelievable. The goals that were scored on him where totally legit- he was screened on two of them. Thank goodness that the king of the crease is back! Sid and Geno are getting sicker by he day. About ten minutes ago EST Max Talbot singed a two year extension to stay with club along with Ryan Whitney being reassigns to WBS for conditioning.

So if you live under a rock and did not know the AFC regular season crown will be decided in the Music City this weekend as the Tennessee Titans host the Pittsburgh Steelers. Home Field is on the line and the #1 ranking with a bye week. Plus I would love to beat the OLD Houston Oliers franchise that was so nasty back in the day with Warren Moon.
Here is the game break down:
-Kerry Collins is back from the dead for the 4th time in his career. His crack ediction is ceased and he is playing great ball.
-Where is Vince Young? probably shirtless in a club........
-A. Hanesworth is out of this game, that is the Titans polamalu.......
We need a big offensive game to set the pace for the playoff run.












I hope everyone has a great weekend , I am sure I will post more stuff going into Sunday!

NIX

No comments: