Monday, December 8, 2008

Big Play Deshea!!



Hey Yinzers,

So How wasted were you at the end of that game yesterday?






I have never seen a regular season game that was that exciting, and had a great ending. We blew the roof off Wally's ale house( on Broad river road across from sled)- what a great Steelers club,what a great fan base- I was dog piled after the interception from ROMO to big play deshea Townsand.How good is our defense?How bad was Tony romo?

I am so excited that I am sure that I will not come down off this win, but we have a bigger game this week vs the Ravens. We are tied atop of the AFC and next week will decide whom is going to the playoffs.

Our defense is the greatest I have ever seen in my lifetime- it is not rivaling the steel curtain by any means. But this line backing core of Woodley,Harrison,Foote and Polamalu are dangerous.

I hope everyone has a great start to their week, good luck with finals and Go steelers.

NIX
booze-1 Nix-0
( sorry that the blog is all over the place- but I am so excited I can't stop talking about the cowboy's game)

No comments: