Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pro Bowling Thursday!



Here we go Yinzers,

So the Pro Bowl announced whom they picked over the last week and the Steelers will be well represented on Defense(as usual). Troy Polamalu , J. Harrison and J. Farrior are on their way to Hawaii.Now I am not going to bitch about how we don't have one single member of the O their, but ok lets be honest the O-line was a bit off this year, Hines and Santonio don't have fantastic numbers- the Running game is kind of slack. I am just being honest but as I write this and think about how we are about to play for the Number one seed in the Playoffs, Give me a Flippin break.
I was shocked to see how many Jets made the Pro bowl, I am sorry what have they done lately, other than win their division. Weird I know.

But we are on the Downhill stretch of getting ready for Steelers on Sunday. I will be having another huge tailgate before the 1 o clock kick off. I am siked because Thursday starts my Steelers weekend.








Huge Penguins Update from tonight as they take on the Thrashers.
NIX

No comments: