Monday, December 15, 2008

Kickin it OLD SCHOOL!




HEY Yinzers,


So I was way out of control yesterday as the Pittsburgh Steelers Took care of business and Beat the Baltimore ravens for the NFC north Championship along with a first round bye in the playoffs. We had the Spicy meatballs flowing- a long with one of the best defensive efforts I have ever seen.



Steelers Sunday was wild as we turned Wally's upside down. I think I may be given a fine for my outrageous actions watching the game. Lets get to that game:



1. Where the hell was Troy Polamalu?


2. I started a Defense cheer when we were on Offense.


3. Ravens Defense was bad ass but we were better


4. Big BEN is Back

Big ben led the Steelers on a 92 yard TD drive to end the game with :43 seconds left in the game.People that are not satisfied with Ben all the time, please let me know whom you would like to quarterback your team. I know I am sticking with the Ben.



So this week for the third week in a row the steelers are playing for supremacy. When we take on the Titans it will be for home field throughout the playoffs.

Hope everyone has a great week-

NIX

No comments: