Saturday, December 27, 2008

Regular season Ka-put!


Hey Yinzers,


I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season , and that you are gearing up for 2009.Well I did get everything I wanted for Christmas - but there is just one more thing. A W over the Browns for like the 300th(11th) straight time. Most people are saying that the Steelers will be resting all the starters on O and minimal on D.






In other NFL news there is alot of playoff scenarios that are coming down to the last week of the season. Instead of going over whom we want to win-I really don't care whom wins or looses. All I care about is winning the next 5 games( today's included). I hope in the back of my mind that the Pats don't get in......but whatever.

Penguins


Friday night in Tenacious D fashion they went into the old medowlands and slayed the DEVIL(s). 1-0. It doesn't matter how they win just as long as they get off their penguins butts and start winning. Oh and if you haven't voted for SID and Geno for the all star game in Montreal text PENS to 81812 - ( charges apply).

Bowls

Couple of big bowl games this week , Pitt in the sun dandelion bowl, and Penn State in the Rose. Good luck and safe travels to the Brognano brothers as they make the trek from the burgh to Pasadena.

Just remember if it's brown flush it down,


Go Stillers

NIX

No comments: