Thursday, December 18, 2008

Browns Recruiting office............


RING RING RING............................

Somewhere in IRAQ: herlooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?



Romeo Crummel: Hello may I please speak to the gentle man who threw those shoes at president Bush?

IRAQUI Reporter: this is he......what do you want infidel?




Romeo Crumel: I wanted to know if you wanted a QB job with the Cleavland Browns, see we are looking for absolutely anybody and the way that you put those shoes near President Bush's head- well we couldn't pass up someone with your accuracy.....


IRAQUI Reporter: let me think about it, Freedom,Women and Money from you infidel to play your American cricket?

Romeo Crummel: you mean playing Browns Football for the city of Cleavland?

IRAQUI Reporter: nah I am going to have to pass, I heard that playing for The Cleavland Browns is like being a suicide bomber but your bomb never goes off. We have seen the Women of Cleavland and they are nothing to die over. Plus don't you loose to the Pittsburgh Steelers every time you play them.
Romeo Crummel: Palezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................




IRAQUI Reporter: No I am going to have to say no, and I hope you die- CLICK-




RING RING RING

DREW CARREY: Yellow?




ROMEO CRUMMEL: hey Drew it's time..............

No comments: