Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Black N' Gold Thursday!


Hey Yinzers,

So here it is, most Yinzers are probably getting into Tampa or the surrounding area today. The steel nation is painting Tampa Bay Black N gold as we speak. Like I said earlier in the week I have Huge Super Bowl Plans for this upcoming weekend. I am heading to Washington D.C. to the Freiss Compound to be reunited with Co-founder of the Steelers Nation in St. Louis David Freiss. Then I am heading to the Mecca, for what may be the Best week of my Life.

Recap:



Washington, Pittsburgh- obliterated. I plan on cranking it up a notch with the Freiss boys like back in the day. I am very excited to see the rest of our group in the burgh in the upcoming week too. Mike, Jody, Jarvis, Chuck and other co-horts along the way. Yinz know what I mean.





For the Super Bowl you should totally stream in the Pittsburgh Steelers Pre-game from the best station on the Planet WDVE 102.5 Pittsburgh.




As for the Game itself, I have been totally over confident all week and that scares me a little. I will tell you that if I hear one more heart felt story about How Brenda Warner's Husband is the best human on the planet I may throw up.




For the Steeler Organization , Fans and Super Fans( Like MSM) we live for things like this weekend. We are put on this planet I believe to do something, I know there are allot of ups and downs in life, but being a Steeler Fan means so much when you are from Pittsburgh. It is the top of the mountain for our city, It is the top of the mountain through the bad times and good. It is a rock that has helped allot of people get through hard times too. It is our standard. We are damn good at football, that is what we do.





I have no prediction for the game, I hope that everyone will say extra prayers to their patron saint this weekend, and if you have not posted a time to swing the towel well please do so on the Wave web site.


I will have alot of steeler and Pittsburgh reports this weekend when I can , I do not know the computer capabilities that I am walking into. If I do not get back till late next week I will make it up to the MSM in grand fashion.




Until then, Hate the Cards, be proud where you are from , and know what you are a part of..........



The Steeler Nation.


HERE WE GO STEELERS , HERE WE GO!



NIX


No comments: