Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wild Start to the Wild Card Weekend!



Hey Yinzers,


So there are Playoff scenarios a plenty.....For the Steelers and the Titans in the AFC. Tonight the 8-8 chargers knocked off the MVP(Mayton Panning) and his Indianapolis Colts. The NFL is just amazing , the two games that we watched tonight were both very exciting ( AFC more so) but both were worth watching. So I want you to think about this, is it more important to win the MVP and be recognized individually , instead of being recognized at the end of the year as a team that won it all- a championship. What is more important?



The Falcons were beat by the Cardinals in the first playoff home game in 61 years in Arizona. You could have fooled me that Kurt Warner is on his way out of this league. At 37 years of age he led his team , a very young team I may add to a very improbable win against the best rookie quarterback since BIG BEN. The falcons kinda fell apart quick in the third and the Cardinals never looked back.

Ok so this brings us to tomorrow's AFC scenarios, If the Miami Dolphins beat the Baltimore Ravens , then the Dolphins will get the Steelers. If the Ravens win then the Chargers come to Pittsburgh.
-Like I said before it doesn't matter whom the steelers get, it is going to be up to them at gametime.

I really am not too tuned into the NFC, but I will have a complete run down on both divisions on Monday.

One final comment , I had the chance when I lived in St.Louis to go to The big 12 championship game and I was lucky to see Darren Sproles( chargers hero) play and win a Big 12 championshipin Kansas City. He really does have another level.

NIX

No comments: