Friday, January 16, 2009

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP EVE



Hey Yinzers,

SO here we go( ha) again. On the verge of another AFC championship game. We have heard all the talk for a few weeks, and week after week the Steelers still impress and Amaze me. I know I am a die hard fan but If you step back at what the Steelers had to go through this year it is pretty amazing.









  • Toughest Regular season schedule


  • Highest win percentage VS opponents in NFL history


  • AFC north


  • 2nd year Coach


  • #1 F'n Defense


So the Steeler Nation will be at Wally's one more time, and hopefully again down the road in a few weeks. I think that steeler Nation means more than watching a football game every week. It means being surrounded by people that were raised just like you. It means being a part of something so much bigger than you are, but in the process you are just as important as the next fan. It means being an active living member of the greatest Professional franchise in History. There are so many positives to being a Steelers fan. It puts me in touch with my family at least twice a week in Pennsylvania, it puts me in touch with guys from other Steeler Groups. It puts me in touch, in a time where it is so important to be an individual , being a part of the steeler nation means alot more. It is your extended Family.



It also means you have great people to look up to , Hines, Ben ,Myron and Tunch. It makes you appreciate tradition and staying true to that tradition. Even when it means that you don't have the flashiest uniforms, or cheerleaders but one dumb mascot. It means that after 76 years of being true and solid it still works.



I hope every one gets to there respected groups on Sunday safe, I hope that there is great pa food where ever you go . I also hope that there is lots of IRON and pirogi's.



God Bless the Steeler Nation. Give them all they can handle and more tomorrow.



Thank you Chief........



NIX



No comments: