Tuesday, January 13, 2009

NIX + JAGERBOMBS + STEELERS = ...




Listen up people...if your friends kindly suggest you might of had "enough," then you probably have. Although there was no convincing Nix that he had reached his "threshold" Sunday morning/early afternoon. When I got to the tailgate just after 10 a.m. Nix was already in la-la land. As guests straggled in he proceeded to force them to do Jager shots in which he partook in as well. Needless to say shortly after there was projectile vomiting, laughs and a misplaced dignity...oh yeah, and apparently a camera as well.

Jager-20 Nix-0


A-ROD

2 comments:

BARB said...

As your mother I am deeply dissapointed in your behavior. I raised you to be a respectable young man, not a drunken! I am ashamed and will not be able to show my face in south carolina or pennsylvania ever again. You had good friends that kept you on the straight path in st.louis but now here in carolina you are surrounded with trashy people and you are not man enough to be yourself..and not who they want you to be. Consider this my last words to you. You are no longer my son. F off forever...BARB

MSM said...

not my mother-shed is a wild turkey lady!