Sunday, October 26, 2008

spooooooky Week!



Should have said I was from PA!


Hey Yinzers,






Big freaking weekend in the Big 10. Now I have never said that before, because I live in the SEC. The Big ten had one of the most exciting games I have ever watched this year-or for that fact many years.






Penn State beat Ohio State for the first time in Columbus since 1978( I was 2) this is quite a feat for Joe Pa and the boys. Back at State College Pa, I was summoned on my cell phone by JB my Penn State Correspondent( whom is pictured in the Joe Pa picture at the top of the page). Over 10,000 students rushed into the street and celebrated a huge win and a perfect record. this is awesome this is why I love college football, the passion of the kids who go to school and pray that there team each week. It could not go better for a better college than a classy school like Penn State.






Early this week Ohio State Quarter back T Pryor said that he was not from the State of Pennsylvania( LIE) and that he was from Ohio( LIE) two lies don't make a right. Serves you asshole freshman to learn some respect Alpha Beta's forever. Congrats to the Penn of State.






I will probably give you an insight on the steelers, early Monday morning.






NIX



No comments: