Monday, October 13, 2008

MNF SUCKS!




Hey Yinzers,

Who the hell thought it was a good idea to put the Cleavland Browns on MNF? Give me a F'n break. Seriously The Giants and The Browns didn't watch it don't care. Just want to know whom the Brainiac put Romeo crummel's ( pants size 96)on the tube. Just genius.

Phillies






Thank god for the fight the other night- if not boredom would have killed me dead. Love ya Crumlichs but if the Phillie's don't win I may go on a shooting spree - seriously postal. Rocky has his moment in the sun again. I would love to see one more fight this post season but I want it to happen in Philly- yeah that will make the news.


I predict Manny will totally blow, Phillies will win. Enough.


Cowboys


Dear Diary,

Mom said I shouldn't practice cause me and the guys got roughed up pretty bad in Arizona on Sunday. Too bad that my career will go down quicker than my girlfriends. That's all for now- goodnight TO.
Tony


Tony "Broken Pinky out 4 weeks " Romo- let me emphasize that it is great to be a Steelers fan , Gamecock fan etc. Cowboys season over. Good luck dating Jessica no talent Simpson.
Have a great Tuesday! Welcome back Heckler.
NIX

No comments: