Friday, October 31, 2008

Has everyone carved their turnip, I know I have... Great Halloween is here. Halloween used to be my favorite holiday of all time until it turned into a reason for fat chicks to think they are sexy. Ladies mid drift on a anyone... trashy, mid drift on someone who looks like they should be cleaned off the beach because the have beached themselves to die after they have come down with some sort of bacterial infection, like the smell you will soon being giving off... nauseating. Cover up it's cold and I am really not looking to find out which one of those humps are your boobs, if you know what I am saying.

Well I am off to celebrate the end of the growing season in true 5bc style and usher in the New year.

Oh and the Phillies are now world Champs, How do you like that A-rod? You Suck.

Happy New Year Everbody!

1 comment:

B Brog said...

a great way to piss off a philly fan:

say "tampa bay rays...2008 world champs!" and defend it til they're blue in the face. it makes them angry and frustrated and its a free show for you.