Sunday, November 16, 2008

The UFC is back












Hey Yinzers,

So UFC fight on Saturday night as awesome . we watched it in Winston Salem with the Osman brothers. Needless to say Brock lessnar was just too much man against Randy couture. Oh well an Ex-wrestler is now the Heavy weight champion of the world. I guess we will figure it out when e has to fight Frank Mir after his December 27Th fight.

So how boring is the Monday night game this week Browns and the Bills. Two teams that have no business being on Monday night football. would someone really explain to me why they pick the marque match up for the week. Dumb just dumb.

This was the opening weekend of College basketball the biggest upset this weekend was The Kentucky wildcats loss to VMI 111-103 at Rupp arena. Not really a big surprise, I was more surprised about the point total. Rod and I attended the gamecocks vs gamecocks game needless to say the real gamecocks won on Friday night. Thanks to Paul's Philadelphia eatery for our pregame and post game food. Look out for Pitt and Louisville duke and Carolina( the blue one).

Penguins made a trade yesterday Daryl Sydor is now gone, we got a defenseman from somewhere. I will tell you more about the trade this week.










And finally I received the worst haircut of my life this week. Look at the 4 inches taken off the back of my neck - She screwed up so bad she didn't even show me the back when I was in the chair. Watch your ass sports clips.
Steelers won in a heart attack finish vs the charges. It was the first time in NFL history that a game ended 11-10 as the score. Welcome back Willie.
Hope every one has a great week!
NIX

No comments: