Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November ,whatever, It's Tuesday!


Hey Yinzers,






So it's a short week for the steelers as they get ready for the Bungals on Thursday night. I think that Thursday night games are a huge waste of time. If I still lived in Pittsburgh I would be siked but I don't . This just means I have to call off work and then have to drudge through Friday at school and work. I hate the Thursday night games.




Marc Cuban world renowned idiot and NBA owner, has been busted for insider trading. Ok so this thing is probably going to play out like the Martha Stewart thing from a few years ago. I guess this means he won't be buying the hapless Cubs any time soon.Sorry Cubs fans you suck again.


Ahh the Penguins are playing tonight 7pm against the Minnesota Wild. they are riding a 6 game win streak and kind of burning up the ice right now. I am very impressed that they got their act together so quickly.




Here in Columbia the Gamecocks have the week off so there is rumor of a camping trip this weekend somewhere in the upstate. Do my friends know that it is going to be in the low 30's - ok so what is that going to entail? Lots of booze great answer. Big game up at Clempson next week though.


I hope everyone has a great Tuesday and stop in at Paul's for a Real Philly Cheese steak today!


NIX

No comments: