Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thirsty Thursday!



Hey Yinzers,




As an early week present the Steelers play tonight at home versus the Hapless Bengals. I love these games it gives me and A Rod a reason to get tipsy during the week. Not only will I partake in Fosters Friday, But I am going to get ready for the steelers bright and early tomorrow.... 1 class and then get ready for them Bengals. Here are the Facts:




1. Steelers offense is hurting, but they still keep winning.


2. Bengals are not even going to get close, If i were the bus driver I would let them off and then drive back to cinnci and say there was an accident


3. Forfeit Bengals


4. Wear my favorite Bengals shirt tomorrow


5. Forfeit Bengals




So I absolutely hate the Bengals.


I also love that we can celebrate the Steelers in the week, I am off work and going to have one hell of a night.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will unleash my personal diary from the camping trip this weekend I am sure I will have lots of Dirt on A- rod and his adventures in the forest.
On friday before we leave we are having a cornhole tournament at Pauls Philly eatery in Columbia with cash prizes please stop by and say hi and buy a few dollar beers while you are at it.


have a great weekend! NIX

No comments: