Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mutha Flipper




Hey Yinzers,

So I live , eat and breathe sports. This weekend was big for me. We had Paul's 1st ever Corn hole tournament, then Gamecock Homecoming and finally steeler Sunday. I am really kind of pissed about the Steeler loss.



The steelers are falling apart in the second half of games this year. I mean like a cheap suit. Ben Rothelisburger threw a int and in doing so threw the game away to Mayton Panning and his gang of tards. I just love beating teams to death and then throwing it away. I don't think ( just me opinion) that we will go very far , if we even make the playoffs. We need a healthy Ben, Willie and miller back. I know we are going to loose games but when you loose like this it just sucks.



- like Hindenburg sucks.



The penguins are fighting through the first part of this marathon season. They are hanging in there but not anything great lately. They won the last two games and later on this week I am going to do a NHL preview.

Big win by Pitt this weekend over the Louisville Cardinals, BC shut out Notre Dame and of course Penn State lost.

Lots of great stuff coming up this week. Thanks for reading the MSM.

NIX

No comments: