Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mom likes Fighting.......

Hey Yinzers,

So this weekend A-Rod and I are heading to Winston NC to hang out with one of my oldest friends David O. We have been Friends ever since he told an inappropriate joke in my 1st year English class in College. David O always has big UFC fight parties and things usually get out of control. Here is this weekends Fight card Preview for UFC 91:

The Main event is usually myself trying to stay sober enough to see the fight, but this time I will be bright eyed and bushy tailed to watch former WWE wrestler , Brock Lesnar vs 45 yr old Randy The natural Couture.

Randy Couture Vs. Brock Lesnar

Kenny Florian Vs. Joe Stevenson

Gabriel Gonzaga Vs. Josh Hendricks

Nate Quarry Vs. Demian Maia

Dustin Hazelett Vs. Tamdan McCrory

I don't know what the deal is today But I really couldn't get good fight videos on the rest of these guys. Well the fight is on Saturday night at 10pm. It is the most violent and awesome fighting spectacle left int he world. i know allot of people say it is barbaric etc. but the thing is I grew up in a boxing family and we loved to watch fight that no longer exists. the ufc can not drop the ball on this fight. The last few fights have not even been close to the hype. I have no real prediction on this fight other than the O household will be rocking.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and , the Gamecocks can pull off the huge upset in the swamp. Oh by the way - I pray that the steelers don't blow it vs the bolts on Sunday as well.

Have a great weekend !
NIX

No comments: