Friday, February 25, 2011

City of Dreams and Bridges

Hola Yinz!



It was free advertising...what can I say?!




The past two days have been magnificent! I am on a totally unplanned trip to the Burgh, but I am enjoying every Pittsburgh moment.


The Pens game (Wednesday) was my first stop; It was my first time to the new Consol Energy Center, and I have to say it was pretty RAD! If any of you know my history with the Pens....My curse continues...


On a more exciting note, I got to see Keisel Shear the Beard. It was a monumental, historical moment in Pittsburgh history. (this will be one story I WILL be telling my grandkids.)


Before





After


My night ended in a traditional feast of Pittsburgh...A Primanti sandwich (a #2 best seller), a Yuengling, cheese fries, and an Eat'n Park cookie :)




PS... I was interviewed by Steelers.com...So we'll have to stay tuned to see if I make the cut :) ... I did....Check it out!
http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio/videos/Brett-Keisels-Shear-The-Beard/d0a65cfa-4291-46f4-b567-09463392efbf


Labuda in the BURGH!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

Found you because of your sign that you had when you were at the Shear the Beard event. Ha! That must have been a blast. Look forward to sharing Pittsburgh sports love with you in the future.

TalkativeTaurus.com