Thursday, February 3, 2011

(almost) Live updates from Superbowl 45 #7




Yinzers,

Everyone has Super Bowl Traditions. If you are lucky to have a team in your lifetime reach the super bowl at one time you may have started a tradition or two. My Traditions throughout the Season are many, but my Super Bowl Tradition has been Very Special.

David Freiss and I met in St. Louis Missouri in 2003/2004 and With Travis Day started one of the most successful Steeler Groups I have ever been apart of. David and I are 2-0 in Playoff games and 2-0 in Super Bowls. I am leaving for Washington DC Friday afternoon to see if we can continue our Super Bowl Tradition. David has even taken it a step further to only invite the same people we partied with two years ago for Super bowl 43.



Like I have said before the Steelers are so much more than football, it is getting together with old friends and family to pull for something that you hold dear to your heart.



For my South Carolina family of Matt n Chuck- I will miss you * Wally's crew included. .......



But for the Sake of the Seventh Super Bowl ..... I must go.

Here we go.

Wade

No comments: