Wednesday, February 2, 2011

(almost) Live Steelers Updates #5


Mother of Pearl,


Yinzers, How much motivation do you need to win a Super Bowl? Well don't worry about The Pittsburgh Steelers after Media day at the Super Bowl. The weather was not the only dark and Dreary theme of the day, NFL commish Rodger( i love the patroits) goddell brought his two sense to the table when asked about the Big Ben Georgia incident.


Thank you for inciting a War between Steeler Nation and the NFL. Max Starks, Keisel, Ryan Clark etc etc. Are pissed. I guess that making the steelers -2 underdogs wasn't enough. I would personally thank Rodger for giving the Steelers more Bulletin Board material for this week.


It just amazes me if you are not in the Steeler Nation, You really don't get it. Also on a Personal note I am not watching any National Media this week. It is only WDVE every morning and the MSM for my Super Bowl Coverage.


Midweek, Almost there!

Here we GO!


Wade

No comments: