Saturday, February 19, 2011

Truffle Shuffle

Hola Yinz,


Happy Saturday to you! I would like to introduce you to my new little buddy, Gus. A strapping young lad, and one of the biggest Steeler fans I know. Just the other day he was telling me how much he loved the Steelers and all things Pittsburgh. His parents sure are raising this boy with some sense.
I can only guess what might be in his future...

On another note, I've been really down and out with all the Pittsburgh disappointments and all. I would just like to say that I truly love my city and any true Pittsburgher with stick with it, through thick and thin!



So what better way to heal my pains then to go to Pittsburgh! SO I booked a flight and am planning a get-a-way to the Mecca, and the future looks bright.




Labuda on the Left Coast.....soon to be on the Right Coast

No comments: