Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Madness Begins


Yinzers,

March Madness is a Win , Win for any sports fan. It doesn't matter if you are die hard into College ball or not . Everyone is a March Madness Fan. Gambling with Brackets helps too.


So are you a Basketball Fan? Not NBA but College? I am of sorts,when I was in College yes I was a Die Hard Basketball Fan . DI , DII you name it- I knew the record , seating in the tournament what their chances are and usually 8-10 times I could pick the winner. But as my Twilight years approach( 34) I am not as interested in putting that much time into Basketball as years before.

My last Live game was a Pre-season shoot around this year for South Carolina. Not that interesting any more. I notice that as the March Madness Begins I have watched PITT play 7 times in the last 3 weeks, so it's peaking my Interest. But here is my dilemma.

PITT plays games with my Heart.




Panthers Fans Know that if we every get close to the Elite 8 or ( god forbid) the Final 4 they are going to leave me at the Prom holding my dates flowers again. So like every year I am going to put on my PITT stuff and watch the BIG EAST tournament live from NEW YORK's Madison Square Garden( 1 week) ,they are going to fight to the Championship or not, but they will have me right then.Then I am going to invest the rest of the month Pulling , watching the tournament and raising absolute hell when they leave me at the prom again.

....Guess who rented his tux?

Wade

No comments: