Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Truck Tuesday




Yinzers,

After investing approx 120 hours of my life info watching the Pens this season, I was highly disappointed in my first NHL hockey game. Seriously, not even one point? I will spare you now, but I have been ranting to the roommates ever since we left them game. Atleast we got a couple good fights in. That is all I have to say about it - LAME.



We did have a good time in the ATL other than the outcome of the game.




A lot of Pittsburgh sports in the news lately. Im sure you have all heard by now that Santonio Holmes was traded to the Jets, and now the NFL is suspending him from the first 4 games...which doesn't matter much to us now that he is gone. The charges have been dropped against Roethlisberger, but Art Rooney said he will have to "determine the next steps in this process." So Roethlisberger isn't off the hook with his team just yet. Charges were also dropped against kicker Jeff Reed upon completion of his community service.

Way to go boys.

Playoffs start tomorrow.

Lets Go Pens,

Truck

No comments: