Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hola Yinz,
Many apologies for last week! I have a crazy life, and last weekend we moved to a new house. It is so exciting to move to a new place, though it is hard to let go of the past; sometimes change does not come easy.



When Chuck Noll retired, I was getting ready for school, and I was listening to B94. Now I know I wasn't that old, but I cried. But then I came to love the CowherPower!


I was devastated when they closed and demolished Three Rivers; so many memories from there, but now we have Heinz Field...awesomeness.

So many of us have great memories from the Igloo, too. So many of us have been reminiscing about this week, as the last regular season game was played in OUR HOUSE! I thought I would add a few of my own. I remember the Circus (much different from Wade's memory) I love the big stinky elephants, and the high flying acrobats! I remember seeing the Ice Capades there once, and most definitely Disney on Ice, not much beats Mickey on a pair of ice skates. Most of all, I have countless memories of my Penguins!



So here to old Memories and New Ones!

Labuda on the Left Coast (the Earthquakes are a whole new experience!)

No comments: