Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kennywood Memories

Hola Yinz,

I hope you are all enjoying the snow!!

I had a Pittsburgh moment this week; it was more like a flashback. I finally watched Adventureland. It was a pretty good movie; not to metion the star of the show...Kennywood! My all time favorite amusement park. I think that all Pittsburghers would agree.
While watching the movie, I was reminded of my own Kennywood Memories. My most favorite memory from Kennywood is Noah's Ark. How many of you remember that big blue whale?

No need for a Kennywood history lesson, although I like to think I know a few historic facts about the small trolly park that started in 1898. I will leave the history to Rick Sebak. I do reccomend that you watch Adventureland,

And grab some Potato Patch Fries and watch Kennywood Memories.

On a sports note, the Pens take on the Predators tomorrow at 1pm est, and US Mens Hockey begins Tuesday!

Let's Go PENS!

Labuda on the Left Coast

No comments: