Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's a Burgh Thing

Hola Yinz,

I was thinking about my favorite thing about Pittsburgh...(so many I had a hard time picking one), but in the end I did.
My favorite Pittsburgh thing is...



none other than a good ol' Primanti Brothers sandwich!

Maybe I'm just hungry, but I love this monster! A scrumptious combination of meat, cheese, slaw, and french fries between two pieces of thick bread, how could you not love this huge stack of artery clogging goodness. Personally, my favorite location is in Oakland, but there is much love to the original in the Strip District. This true taste of Pittsburgh has been around since the 1930s, and if you haven't tried one you definitely haven't lived or at least you've never been to the Burgh!

On a non-foodie note, The US Men take on the Canadian Men in Ice Hockey tomorrow at 4:40 PST. (Finally, my time zone!) So, who are you going to root for??? USA, USA, USA

Almost Famous, I'll take the number 2 best seller!

Labuda on the Left Coast

No comments: