Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Half way home





Yinzers,

So the Olympics are half way done. It has been awesome to watch Hockey at this level. But in a more serious note the NHL players are back to practice with their clubs today as they start looking for that second half and final push toward Lord Stanley's cup. News writers keep bringing up this 20 game sprint to the playoffs, all I am concerned about is that Pittsburgh gets home ice and everyone returns home from the Olympics hurt' free.



One last thing about the Olympics is the interview with J. Jagr is going to give me nightmares forever. ( sheep rapist)


Yeah you can shovel my driveway, yard, state hell just shovel.........
Wade

2 comments:

B Brog said...

i love lindsey vonn, almost as much as i love julia mancuso...and any of the three can shovel whatever they want, courtesy rub-down afterward is on the house

Joshua said...

Nice writing wade. I've got no snow, but I'd make some to have her shovel the driveway, I'm sure Caroline wouldn't mind!!