Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BREAKING NEWS.........


Yinzers,


So I just got a call from a guy whom graduated from Upper Saint Clair High School in (near )Pittsburgh, and his mom works in the Front office of the Pittsburgh Steelers. She said that the Front Office just sent out a request to approach the Denver Broncos about a trade for Jay Cutler.


This is the first time that we have ever had News like this on the MSM. I don't know how I feel about Jay Cutler becoming a steeler- in fact I welcome it. I think that having a little bit of drama will probably help us in this upcoming season. I think that teams like Dallas , and Cincinnati have a great pattern that ,in turn one day by buying into alot of individualistic players will end up winning the title. I can't believe that the Rooneys are going to go out and get another Plexico Burress in Jay Cutler. I am excited and I welcome this upcoming trade-in fact I welcome it on April 1st 2009.


NIX

No comments: