Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Chastity...Will you continue to stay on this tour and rock my World??

Chastity...I'm getting lost in your eyes, are you getting lost in mine?

And that hellacious rack isn't too shabby either...oh and plus you know, your tender, caring heart...
Reality TV is becoming like the menacing vine Kudzu, growing at rapid speed and consuming everything in its path. I have to admit that I occasionally partake in certain reality shows. I don't know if it makes me feel better about myself or it's just completely outlandish to watch people make fools of themselves on national television. Whatever the case may be I'm going to have to pick Rock of Love. For those of you not fortunate enough to have experienced such epic television I am truly sorry. ROL is on its third season, this time Brett hits the road with two tour buses, or as many may say, "Meat Wagons." Ah yes, Brett has once again brought the best of the best from around the country to re-define the definition of "road head" or in his case "rolling orgy." Sure there are those ladies that are just after their 15-seconds of fame, hoping that some Hollywood agent will see them for all their glitz and glamour, get them a show and continue on the cyclical tradition of "trash television." For others, it's a heart-felt memory, as they travel down the (3 week) path of lust and love to get their man, Poison front man Brett Michaels. Here's to you Brett, you're living many-a-man's fantasy, and you're doing it with poise, dignity and respect. Rock On!
A-Rod


No comments: