Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My OLD kentucky Home.....


Yinzers,


You might not know but Johnny Cash has a version of the very popular, My OLD Kentucky home. The Verse that stands out is"got drunk last night threw mama down the stairs, she's alright so I don't care." Pretty classy I know but my point is another very unclassy move is the courting of Memphis Coach John Calipari. John as we know is the Biggest Petino want-a-be. He always has enough hype to fill a hot air balloon. Plus I have never seen one coach drop so many Final Four apperances.

If you don't live in Kentucky, then you probably don't know how irrational and how asinine the Kentucky Wildcat fans are. If they don't get the coach they want then they cry on local radio for months, not days but months. I have never seen a more fickle group than the BLUE, they are like a bunch of little kids whom had everything but now have fallen on tough times and have become the little brother to cross state rival Louisville.


I think that Calipari and the Wildcats will probably happen this week. It will be quite the overrated marriage of coach and team.Don't worry if he doesn't produce in the off season the Boosters will probably get drunk and throw JP down the stairs, just ask TUBBY.

NIX

No comments: