Saturday, March 12, 2011

Its a HOCKEY NIGHT in PITTSBURGH!

Hola Yinz,


So I've safely made it back to the left coast, and as would be the norm... My life is an adventure. I met a few characters on my travels back to my resident city. EVERYONE is connected to Pittsburgh in some way. But is seems that everyone is connected to San Diego in the same way...

Years ago, the city of San Diego had a minor league hockey team (hard to believe I know!)...The San Diego GULLS!


San Diego Gulls...Logo?!



Well, Mike Lange "served as the play-by-play voice of the San Diego Gulls (WHL) in 1973-74 before joining the Penguins." I had no idea... I read this in ICETIME!







And upon further research of Mr. Lange...We share the same birthday! So Happy belated Birthday to MR. MICHAEL MICHAEL MOTORCYCLE HIMSELF!


Buy Sam a drink and get his dog one, too!

LETS GO PENS & Happy Saturday YINZ!


Labuda on the Left Coast

No comments: