Thursday, March 31, 2011

Get Your Day Started!

Hola Yinz, Well out here in San Diego, Charger fans just don't understand loyalty, they are so flippy floppy (like their shoes). (I know the season is over, but I live in a fantasy land where there is always Steeler football.) My classroom is decorated with a Terrible Towel, a Steeler calendar, and I have a Steeler lanyard for my id (not to mention I now have a sweet Steeler tattoo on my foot).... I get the strangest looks; it has become a weekly occurrence. It's like I'm crazy, and I just say, "Yes, I might be a crazy fan, but I would like to emphasize the word FAN!" I figure once a fan always a fan... not just between the months of August-Early February. So, I love this video... Just to get my day started! (yes it is early here in San Diego :) Heres to a great... Thursday?! LETS GO PENS! Labuda on the Left Coast

No comments: