Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Truck Tuesday

Truck Tuesday

Hey Yinz,

Well the Miami game this past sunday was pretty crazy. Again, I am pretty sure B will inform you of all the details. I only saw the last quarter because I didn't realize it was on cable until then, but the 15 mins of game time that I did see definitely made me sweat. I still can't believe we were able to pull off a W.

Well Aaron Smith is done for the season (or forever?) so we will see what Ziggy Hood can do this Sunday against the Saints. We (the Igloo Club) are having our big Halloween party/Steelers viewing party on Sunday and we are expecting a pretty big crowd. I am still undecided as to whether I want to dress up or not. Look for to pictures posted next week of the big extravganza.

Hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday!

Truck

No comments: