Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Truck Tuesday (Night)


Hey Yinz,

Another late night blog, I know, I know.

So guess, who had the best weekend ever? This girl! As you all know, I do love the Tide, but the one thing I love much much more than the Tide is the Carolina Gamecocks! Last minute, Wade & I decided to go to the game and (he) spent way more than we should have, but it was definitely worth it.

At the time of the game, Carolina was ranked #19 and Alabama was obviously #1, with a 19 game win streak. Their last regular season loss was in 2007!! You know I am not much for game details, so here is a cheesy video if you happened to miss the game.



My favorite stat from the game was that in the history of Alabama football, they have never been sacked more than 3 times in a game, and we sacked em 7 times.

Great game to be at! Best experience in Williams Brice! GO COCKS!!!!

Also, in 2010 Carolina beat the number 1 teams in football, basketball, & baseball, which is a feat that few teams have ever accomplished!

Have a great Tuesday evening!

Truck!

No comments: