Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Truck Tuesday

Hey Yinz,

Sorry for another late post! Tuesdays always seem to sneak up on me!



Well this past Sunday, we saw a very disappointing end to the Steelers game, but everyone is saying...blah blah blah, its better that we are not undefeated, blah blah blah. So now that we got THAT outta the way, lets not let it happen again. Roethlisberger will start his first game in Miami in a week and a half. Hope he is able to make the rest of the offense not look quite so awful! I guess we will find out then!

Well Hockey season is back this week. Didn't it just end, like a month ago? I do enjoy hockey, but the length of the season does make me want to cry a little bit. You would think after living in the Igloo Club for the past year, I would be used to it, but, I'm not. Oh yeah...and my man candy, Billy G, is gone. sad day.

In other sports related news, (if you consider running a sport) I decided yesterday that I am going to run a half marathon with my mom in March in Seaside, FL. This is located about halfway between Panama City and Destin if you know anything about the Florida panhandle. I really hate admitting that I am going to do this, but the more people that I tell, the less likely I will be to backout. Maybe the following year I can try for the Pittsburgh Marathon....I know, I know, I am getting way ahead of myself.



This coming weekend ESPN gameday will be at USC for the SC/Bama game! Everybody wants to be the team that defeats the number 1 team defending their national title. Yes I am a Tide fan, but I am still paying back USC for my education (and probably will be for another 10 years) so thats where my loyality lies.

Hope Yinz have a great Tuesday!



Oh and Congrats to Nate Nevala & Heidi Tappe (who are big supporters of the Igloo Club & MSM) on their recent engagement! We Love Yinz!

TRUCK

2 comments:

B Brog said...

congrats to the newly weds and how could you forget that ben's coming back against cleveland? them brownies get the first dose of ben

Charleighe said...

Oops...obviously I didn't do my research on that one! Sorry yinz!