Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Truck Tuesday: Prelude to Pittsburgh

Hey Yinz Guys,


So we are now less than one week away from my first trip to Pittsburgh. I am getting more and more excited as the days get closer, but that could also relate to the fact that Wade is acting like a 6-year-old on Christmas eve!


On the agenda: Pirates game, cookout with the Nevala family, Kennywood, Hopera Haus (Sp?), B Brog's Men's League Hockey Game, Visit to the PA One Call (work related), Duckie Boat Tour, Primantis, Strip District, Clarks concert at the fair, Trolly car to Mt. Washington, sports history museum, drive by Heinz field/the Igloo/Consol and hopefully we will have time to hit the Andy Warhol Museum...and thats all I can remember off the top of my head.


So to all the Pittsburgers out there, please tell me what I need to see/do! Any comments are appreciated.


No blog next week due to being in Pittsburgh, but the following week I will be back!


Truck

1 comment:

B Brog said...

it's "hofbrauhaus" truck and i better be coming with.