Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Win a Home game.......


Yinzers,


Game 7's are a Weird and Wonderful thing. It is a nerve-racking and awesome situation when your team that you love and follow, participates in a game 7. Especially when the "barn" that you have played in since 1967 is on the line, a chance to repeat as Champions is on the line, hell the Season is on the Line.


Nothing is given to you in this world, you have to earn everything. On paper this series is quite even- but this game is played in real life- with real people and real game time situations is not. Quite honestly I have been a wreck since the end of Game 6 the other night, and then when I got up this am, I realized we have been here before(2) in game seven situations from last year. Hell we won the cup in a game seven on the road. I am no longer worried.


I Could talk about how great we are as a team or how great the Igloo has been to me and my family etc etc. But in the end we all know whom is going to win this game- the team who works hard and gets the bounces- will it be us.......we are counting on it. ( you damn right it is us)


Lets Go Pens-give them all that they can handle and then give them more.


Wade
( ps, sorry B no time for TnA were working)

No comments: