Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stone Cold Stunner


Yinzers,

What a night in the Capital City( Columbia SC) where the hometown South Carolina Gamecocks Stunned the Nation and the #1 ranked Kentucky Wildcats. Needless to say it was a one man show- D. Downey took over with 11 minutes left in the second half and never looked back. This is the Gamecocks First win over a #1 Contender ever( 0-7 previous).Congrats Gamecocks my unofficial (final )college team.



Whore Devours



Since the Steelers exited the playoffs around the final minutes of the loss to the K.C. Chiefs my football season ended. Now I am not a sore loser but I will tell you this, I just don't like any other teams. Truck can attest to that. When People Ask Wade what is your second Fav I just answer the Penguins. Needless to say I won't be pulling for Mayton Panning or dude Breeze But instead I would rather what working girls are easier on the eyes come Super Bowl Sunday.



Lets start with the Baby Horses:




Now I will give you this, I think one of my parents neighbors had a pair of chaps like these when I was growing up, I also think this is the same guy that had to be committed when he was found pants less in his front yard singing Christmas carols on Halloween night.





SaintSations:

As for those Bayou Beauties I am going with the lesser of two evils and the Voodoo that you do...I guess I am going for the Saints because they have never been to a Super Bowl before. I also Am really excited for their fans and their city. You can say what a catastrophe Katrina was, but what about the Saints first 42 seasons- bad bad bad( step child bad).




Finally we are just a few weeks away from the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, I am looking Forward needless to say for all the Curling I can handle, and oh yeah some Hockey too!

Have a great Hump...day!

Wade

No comments: