Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wango Letango-


Yinzers,


Are you serious? Letang buries it in overtime to beat the outplayed Caps last night 3-2.But the greatest part of the whole game for me was hearing the crowd( like any good Disney Movie) chant Geno, Geno,Geno for MIlkman. I don't know about you- but the Pittsburgh crowd wants him to succeed more than he knows. OT games are slowly killing me - I really don't know if I have anything left in the tank for friday night. I can't even imagine Pittsburgh when we win- what a party night down at Hightops(RIP).



Explain to me what other town , would chant a guys name who's been on the skid? Oh that's right nobody that I can think of. In fact I don't know if I have ever witnessed anything like that before. Pittsburgh once again is awesome and defiantly on another level.





So what now? Geno and Sid and Mcfluery hold up for one more game at home- white out again of course-plus I will be watching the game with a bunch of Yinzers from the burgh- can't ask for a better weekend.




Congrats to all the Graduates from the University of South Carolina!( Matt)

Congrats to the Brognano's on finishing another year at the State

Congrats to you the MSM on whatever you are doing and wherever you are!thanks for makingus part of your day!

And finally after 10 years of College I am done- it has been a great run- But no more teachers dirty looks........

NIX

No comments: