Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Get Aht your shovels.....



Yinzers,

Pens are down but not out. The penguins have been down twice before to the Caps in Stanley Cup History 2-0 ,and have come back to win the series. So do not loose hope- just hate those Douche bags more. White out tonight!
Here is what I mean today:



My buddy Matt sent me this email in the weee weee hours of last night. It is self explanatory- Enjoy! It is a copy of Alex Ovechkin"s receipt from a gentleman's club in the nations Capital- what a douche bag. As a resident of this Earth how could you pull for this waste of space. Seriously how could you even compare Geno or Sid to this winner( sitting far left)-a friend from Pittsburgh said don't you wish we had him- I said our city would not have him. I hope that lady got checked who is sitting next to him....



Lets Go pens!!
Alex Ovechkin+Douche Bag comment in this post= Pens win at Igloo
NIX

No comments: