Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ovechkin No-more!



Yinzers,




Can someone hand me a Washington Area Phone Book? I think I have to look up tee times for the Capitals. Ahh here we go Musket Ridge sure sounds nice- Ask for this Yinzer.




In all honesty this was the greatest 7 game series I have ever watched in my life( excluding the two Cup wins). Good prevailed over Douchebags and now after a long night at Mc careys we can all sleep better this morning.












MAF came up with the Game setting save to lead the pens to a 6-2 route of the Crapitals. Can't wait to get into my car and listen for crickets today because all those Ovie fans wont be around- they are complaining about the officiating last night. Hey ya win some and then you win some.



Could someone please tell me what happened in the stands? Was there a death last night because it was awfully quiet and the red sure wasn't rocking- in fact it was racked. There was more of a ruckus in my apartment when a friendly game of Chicken broke out.

Hey Criminal thanks for the Assist on the Crosby break away goal, I know you wanted to make the scoring sheet again- but wrong team.

handshake and goodbye
Shhhhh I hear a dead fan base.........
Canes and Bruins game seven tonight - who we gonna get?
NIX

No comments: