Monday, March 16, 2009

ST. Patricks Day!


Yinzers,


So today is my favorite holiday. I can be loud , drunk and in public and I am finally accepted. St. Patrick's day is finally Americanized with huge parades and celebrations the weekend prior too. Rod and I were in full force in Savannah GA. this past weekend. We will have full tournament coverage this week. Until then May girls not pull up your kilt, may your new picked flowers not wilt, may there be beer in your glass, and if your not Irish kiss my ass. ( except the Brognano's they are Italian)
NIX
Top 'o the Mornin' to you all,
I spent my St. Patty's day in an incoherent state. I hadn't drank in a bit and it sure showed. By noon I could barely form a sentence, by one I had lost Nix and by 6 I was in the car mumbling obscenities at Nix. I'd say it was an excellent St. Patrick's Day. Grab yourself a Guinness and say a proper Irish cheers!
A-Rod

No comments: