Thursday, March 19, 2009

Madness Begins today


Yinzers,


This is great sports played all day long. I think that is why I love the first weekend of the NCAA mens' Basketball tournament. You can literally watch/listen to the First round of the tournament all day. We here at the MSM are trying desperately to have a bracket set up for all our readers to participate but it doesn't look like it is going to happen in time.


But my overall picks that are not rally a lock are PITT and Louisville. As for North Carolina I am not sold that they can do it with the Mouth breather alone(Hansboro)- as for Connecticut they will be brought down sometime today or tomorrow. The big east has allot to prove this tournament and I think that this is their year.


I will be back tomorrow with a complete run down of all the games that happened on this fine Friday!


NIx

No comments: