Monday, March 9, 2009

Can You Beat The Heckler?



The Heckler is back and mad as hell!


Nix has banned me from posting because I was making him look bad both personally and professionally. But I've hacked my way back in and there is nothing Nix can do about it.



We will be having a contest, "can the heckler", where you can fill out an NCAA bracket and try to beat me. GOOD LUCK CHUMPS!




The Hecklers NCAA tournament seeds.

1- UNC, Pitt, Okla, Lou

2- Uconn, Mich St., Puke, Memphis

3- Kansas, Villanova, Wake, Mizzou

4- Washington, Clemson, FSU, UCLA

5- Syracuse, Gonzaga, LSU, Xavier

6-Illinois, Pudue, Arizona St., Butler

7-Marq, WVU, Tex, Utah

8-Cal, Tenn, BYU, BC

9- Wisc, OH st, Okla st, TexAM

10-Mich, AZ, St.Marys, Penn St.

11- Utah St., Siena, Providence, Auburn

12-SC, Dayton, Fla, N.M.ST

13- WKy, N.Iowa, VCU, Miami(OH)

14-College of Charleston, American, N.D.St, Weber ST

15- Cornell, Radford, S.F.Austin, Robert Morris

16-CS Northridge, Morgan St., Binghamton, (Ala St vs Morehead St)(play-in)



NIT projections: Final of UK vs Minn. I hope Tubby kicks Billy G.'s drunk A$$


-The Heckler


No comments: