Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dear Diary.........#9 Farve"s Done


What Was I thinking? Coming back to play for that Stupid Mangeni. I mean I am the greatest quarterback of my time, What was I thinking........Stupid, Stupid, Stuuupid!



Phone Rings:

Brett: Yello


God: Brett what do you think you are doing?




Brett: Well I am hanging it up again, ya know the Football playin'





God: Well I am giving you a new coach, and a new schedule?



Brett: I thinks I don't have the passion for the games no more, I mean I don't have any friends, I am kind of a douche bag and the only person that loves me is John Madden and he is near death.

God: I know what you mean, well I think you should retire and enjoy life maybe do a couple more Jeans commercials......

Brett: yeah that sounds like super fun thanks god for the pick me up!



God: hangs up phone, Douche Bag

No comments: