Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lock up the Cattle here come the Wildcats!


Hey Yinzers,

As we all know, USC hosts those in breeders from Lexington Wed Night at the Colonial Life Arena 7pm. This game is for SEC east supremacy + it's the team that I love to hate. I really never hate anything in life. In fact my Hate of Florida and it's Gators has almost dissipated this year( bc of AROD). But My Hate of the KY Wildcats continues to crap my pants.

Kentucky fans are the most inbred SOB's I have ever met, they are even worse than Kansas Jay hawk fans. I know amazing. But while Trying to find something totally great to Put up here about KY I found a clip from a Louisville- South Carolina bball game that happened in the Late 80's.- pretty entertaining.



Well as we cruise into this weekend , I hope every one goes out and supports their true hatred of BLUE followers tonight!

NIX

No comments: