Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Rich Bitch

Hey Yinzers,




So this weekend was a sports packed cornucopia for the avid sports fanatic. In the biggest dumb ass move this year in sports goes to - Al Davis the Owner of the Oakland Raiders. The once proud franchise that is now an AFC doormat made Nimandi Asomugha the highest played overrated player in the NFL. He signed a two-year deal worth $28.5 million, all of it guaranteed, with a club option for a third year that would pay him another $16.8 million or the quarterback franchise tag number, whichever is higher. That adds up to $45.3 million over three years, $15.1 million per year, and even the $14.25 million average over the first two years is an NFL record. Someone needs to change Skelator's Bong water for him. I feel bad ,yes I do that one of the toughest NFL franchises of all time is just condemning itself for years to come.

Gamecocks Gallore




Big weekend for the Gamecocks as we unveiled the new Gamecock stadium, basically right next to my house. All in all I was more excited for my neighbors, Blair and Matt they were thrilled and avid Gamecockers. What I was not thrilled about is the student seating section that does not exist. We had tried to stand along the fence on a hill with no seats and got booed by johnny come lately- in our section. So after building a 38 million dollar stadium there is no where for us to sit- just great. I was interviewed this morning by the daily gamecock and SCTV for how disgusted I was. ( OOh big time) Hey it's no Willam Brice.


Mens basketball turned out a 4 point winner in ot. nice next up inbreds from Lexington. Lock up the cattle.


great weekned boys, see Yinz Wedensday!


Nix

No comments: