Monday, February 9, 2009

Finally other sports.........


Hey Yinzers,


So tonight the South Carolina Gamecocks had a pep-rally for their student section the Garnet Army. So far this season the Gamecocks are 17-5 and undefeated in SEC play at home. We have three home games remaining and I think that the gamecocks may make the tournament.


In Rivalry Week action PITT basketball went head to head in the Back-Court Brawl at the PETE up in Oakland tonight. early on the Panthers struggled with Blair and Fields going out about the 8 minute mark of the first half. Final at the PETE: PITT 79-59

Duke and North Carolina play tomorrow night in Durham, I have been lucky enough to go to that game a few years back. Franklin Street in Chapel Hill is the place to be.





Louisville KY is of course my second home next to the Burgh, the Cardinals are on the road to do big things this year. But they have to quit having nail bitters every night. I wish the heckler would have words with them .


In another knockout Rivalry game that I have been a part of, Mizzou hosted Kansas tonight. I can honestly say that Jay hawk fans( gus primus not included) are the biggest A holes- next to A rod( not our rod but the Yankees rod). The only tigers that I like.


More Burgh stuff to come this week. Trying to get back into my normal rotation.



Watch 3 seconds....in the paint

NIX

No comments: