Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Truck Tuesday



Since I don't watch any of the sports that are going on right now, I really don't have anything exciting to tell you. I have not watched a single World Cup game and I am ashamed to say that because I was in Cape Town two years ago and saw the stadium. Even two years ago South Africans were psyched about the world cup and I got excited about it too! But I guess I had just forgotten that I don't like soccer. I will make sure to catch a game before it is all over though.

Ok, so lets get to the good stuff. Cooke and Lovejoy both signed 3 year contracts recently. I am still hanging on for Guerin to sign for atleast a year, but 3 would be awesome.

Even more importantly the 2010-2011 schedule is out - so just go read that!








(http://penguins.nhl.com/club/schedule.htm )

Lets go Pens!

Truck

No comments: